I think that this will be a life altering experience. She is accustomed to the lifestyle of a rich girl who has many things and little work. Then she is forced into a completely different world. Now she has very little possessions and must do hard labor in the fields for minimum pay. I think she will learn to appreciate all she has and know that the people who stay with you and love you are the most important belongings that one can posses.
I think this effected her very much. She went from being very wealthy with maids and servants to being no better than one of her maids or servants. It will be very hard for her to adjust to her new life; it something she has never and thought would never have to do. But when she gets the hang of it, her life will be forever changed for the better. No longer will she have to be dependent on other people, she will be able to fend for herself and her family.
2 comments:
I think that this will be a life altering experience. She is accustomed to the lifestyle of a rich girl who has many things and little work. Then she is forced into a completely different world. Now she has very little possessions and must do hard labor in the fields for minimum pay. I think she will learn to appreciate all she has and know that the people who stay with you and love you are the most important belongings that one can posses.
I think this effected her very much. She went from being very wealthy with maids and servants to being no better than one of her maids or servants. It will be very hard for her to adjust to her new life; it something she has never and thought would never have to do. But when she gets the hang of it, her life will be forever changed for the better. No longer will she have to be dependent on other people, she will be able to fend for herself and her family.
Post a Comment