Esperanza’s mother got very ill in the book. In order to support the family Esperanza had to work very hard. Do you think this is a hard role on Esperanza since it is commonly know as a male role?
Yes I think that both Esperanza's mother becomeing ill and how she had to take over the work not only in the fields but also in the home was difficult for her. It is a huge responsiblility for a a young girl. You see how worried and run down she becomes I think that it was very hard for her.
I do think it is a hard job for Esperanza to do. She is a still young girl. I myself don't think I would have had a very easy time with the tasks Esperanza was made to do becuase of the illness that effected her mother.
2 comments:
Yes I think that both Esperanza's mother becomeing ill and how she had to take over the work not only in the fields but also in the home was difficult for her. It is a huge responsiblility for a a young girl. You see how worried and run down she becomes I think that it was very hard for her.
I do think it is a hard job for Esperanza to do. She is a still young girl. I myself don't think I would have had a very easy time with the tasks Esperanza was made to do becuase of the illness that effected her mother.
Post a Comment